Wednesday 23 December 2009

Happy Holidays to you all...

Cheers!

First of all I want to thank all of you who have been reading and contributing to Ubiquitous Connections this past year. I appreciate your feedback and commentary as I have learned a lot from listening to many of you.

As 2009 draws to a close, it's time to slow down and spend some quality time with family and friends. Same goes for me, I plan to spend Christmas in Sweden and New Years in south of France. The focus will be to eat good food, hang with the people you love and to rest & recharge the batteries for the new year.

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!



It seems like there is a good chance for a white Christmas in many parts of Europe and North America this year.




I look forward to catching up with you in early 2010! Until then, have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment